The home of the mentally unstable.
Why couldn't they just keep it simple..
OrbitaL-S2D wrote:So it's similar to cpma cnq3?
- native 64-bit support (x86 windows/linux)
- unlagged (raw) mouse input with overflow protection
- additional bind keys (windows,scrollock etc), ability to press all keys [excl.Esc] during demo playback
- in_minimize hotkey (easy hide/restore, win-only)
- keyboard behavior equal for windows and linux clients
- fast downloads via smb(windows share)-redirection for lazy people -> \dlmap & \download commands
- smart server restart technique for long non-stop game series
- GTV-compatibility switch (sv_levelTimeReset)
- improved gfx smoothness, hardened qvm filesystem layer
- some additional speed optimizations and bugfixes
- ALSA support
Same as with SDLOrbitaL-S2D wrote:What about openal?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest